Check power buttons & power pins.
- IMPORTANT :- Always use a good quality spike guard or spike buster power strip for your computer to protect it from voltage or current spikes.
It might be possible that something is getting short on your cables or motherboard. here, you remove all the cables except the main power cable(24-pin) of your motherboard and start your PC. if the SMPS start POST screen is displayed then you might be having some faulty cables. inspect all the cables one by one and replace the faulty one.
Power cycle of the Laptop
- Turn off the laptop and remove the power adapter or charger.
- Remove the laptop battery.
- Power button for 30 to 60 seconds.
- wait for a 5 minutes.
- Insert the laptop battery in its place.
- Turn On the laptop.
NOTE:- For performing above power cycle steps your laptop battery should be charged.